CNC OPERATOR JOB, WOODWORKING INDUSTRY (CABINETRY).
Fast growing manufacturer of modular cabinet and custom kitchen cabinet production is looking for a Full Time CNC Operator to work in a warehouse triage setting. Knowledge of cabinet manufacturing and product design is desired but not required. We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for assisting with set-up and operation of CNC machinery to produce cabinet parts.
CNC OPERATOR JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Assisting with set-up of materials and operation of machinery to produce parts; monitoring progress, and learning general procedures of the machine; nesting jobs
• Coordination of spare parts produced; must be able to check parts for conformance to specifications.
• Cleaning of machines as necessary and assisting with basic maintenance
CNC OPERATOR JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• CNC Machine operation experience.
• Ability to learn & excel in a fast-paced environment.
• Reliable, team oriented, positive attitude.
CNC OPERATOR JOB COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• Competitive compensation based on experience
• contribution for health insurance premiums; paid vacation and holidays
Please forward your resume in a PDF or word doc to: email@example.com Or, apply within.
Mon. – Fri. 8AM – 5PM
4920 Northpark Loop
Colorado Springs, CO 80918